Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

Loved it, the elementary school part was such a cool homage to Pico's school haha.
Also, to all the people who can't get past the first room: Don't put too much thought in the 'woof', just turn your head sideways.

Geometry Dash HTML5 Geometry Dash HTML5

It's nothing like geometry dash. It feels clunky, and primitive

Wrassling Wrassling

Make a home button in your gameover screen.

Drink Beer, Neglect Family Drink Beer, Neglect Family

Damn I have a big family!
Loved it.

esayitch responds:

Haha, don't we all :P?

Cube and Me - KS Demo Cube and Me - KS Demo

Nice game so far! It made me feel a little nostalgic, because a lot of the music you used is from another game that I played before, called Puchidan or Petit dungeon (huehue).

jegnan1 responds:

Thanks!

You Have To Eat You Have To Eat

I like the idea of a multiplayer 3D stealth game, too bad the final result was kindof shitty (get it? haha!).

Auto Smash 3D! Auto Smash 3D!

Awesome concept, sweet 3D graphics, but absolute shit controls. The turning speed of the character is way too slow and the camera is even slower, this makes keeping track of your surroundings a real pain in the ass. Good thing your flipflops have heat-seeking target systems built into them (wow what?). I think this would work a lot better with mouse controlled aiming (third person shooter).

Awakening (The return... Awakening (The return...

addictive and original, nice!

soyyo5159 responds:

Thanks!

Ghostly Me Ghostly Me

Great game, really enjoyed it hroughout the game. the ending was completely unsatisfying and pointless though, that kindof sucked

Super Adventure Pals Super Adventure Pals

This game kept me busy for quite a while. I discovered only 1 bug while making my way around the eastern desert. Namely, going to the main menu to switch playstyles (button layout) deletes your savegame. I like the game even though it left me with a frustrated feeling, so I'm rating this 4/5