All 9 art Reviews

Elena Elena

It's good to see you're still alive, I've missed seeing your work on the front page!

Picollage 2015 : ZONE-tan Picollage 2015 : ZONE-tan

Tokyo ghould reference, cool.

You should publish more art instead of just animations like this.

StarCraft Ghosts StarCraft Ghosts

I came twice

Turkey Lady Turkey Lady

The soft and tender breastmeat has always been my favourite part, and look at the meat on this one...
Rape, kill and eat REALLY applies on this (not specifically in order)

I'm so sorry

samurai cop samurai cop

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" was the last thing I heard before Samurai Cop chopped my head clean off.

You saved the day again yoko! You saved the day again yoko!

Sweeeeet. With your latest submission and this combined you managed to get a spot in my favourites.
Yoko is awesome...

CannonBot Transformation CannonBot Transformation

Whoa that looks amazing! Really impressive! You deserve way more credit than you're getting.

But for some criticism, it's still kindof vague what it actually transforms into. It could be a mecha of some sort, but it has no legs or any other way of movement, or a clear head.
The cannons pointing in random directions also seems kindof pointless as they don't seem to have another function than shooting.
But heck, you made this thing in just a week, I wouldn't even know where to start! What software do you use to make these animations anyway?

Looking forward to your next submission, keep up the good work.
Cyan01

NCH responds:

its design is inspired off from the transforming robot bosses from arcade aeroplane shooters like strikers 1945. hence the sort of random/unclear design.

it dosent really have legs and it moves by "hover" engines deployed below. the 2 awkwardly placed cannons can swivel to the front if its implied into a game, and usually would be use in a shooter scenario where the 2 main cannons fire a continuous laser blast, trapping the player in the middle while it gets showered by bullet hell from its chest.

I will eventually do some sort of attack animation to show how the bot moves so it will be more clearer next time.

Girl in blue Girl in blue

amazing!

And you seriously used no references at all? I can't believe it! There's so much detail, it looks like a photgraph! My mind = blown! I normally don't use this many exclamation marks!
I'm looking forward to more of this, with or without short hair!!
Keep it up!!!!!
cyan01!!!!!!!!!

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

AMAZING

Wow it's so unbelievably realistic. This is now my new wallpaper